Monday, November 8, 2010
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Take an online survey - built in pvLearners Shared Sheets.
See "live" results from the above survey - also in pvLearners Shared Sheets.
All results are provided, but on Sheet 2 Tab (upper left link), you'll also find a live graph showing answers for the the "Scale Question" (Where do you place your computer integration use?).
Note the description text at the start of the survey regarding classroom management, and how a teacher could use this for automatically-scoring a classroom assessment and linking the results/answers to individual students.
Making a survey/assessment:
- Create new sheet.
- Give it a Title and then "Share" tab.
- Click on Invite People to "fill out a form".
- Click on "Preview and send form".
- Don't send the invite yet, so click on "Cancel".
- Enter your test/survey/form questions.
- - note the little edit, trash icons and "Add Question", "View Responses" buttons
- - come back to this screen later to see the automatically scored responses
- Once questions have been entered you can click on "Email this form" - copy and paste the invitees, or you can just give the participants the URL another way.
- Might want to read the intro of the survey to see how you could manage a classroom taking this as an assessment and automatically have the results tied to each students (cool....).
If you want detailed graphical analysis like the below, go back into the survey and click on "View Responses" (see above).
Posted by Jeff Billings at 11:10 AM