Sunday, May 11, 2008

Site now with Google Reader, RSS Feed....

In the upper left hand corner, you'll note that this site is now participating in RSS feed.  Go to "More" (Google Apps) when logged in and set up your Google Reader (RSS Aggregator) to get web information collected for you.  If anyone is interested in how to make your/student/class an RSS feed site, so Google Reader can be used, let me know.  I see it as powerful for teachers letting their students update their "Site" and all the information comes to the teacher in one nice Reader application.....;-)

It's kind of dweeby to set up the first time, but once you get it, powerful tool......

1 comment:

Judith Gerdin said...

You probably already know this, but I not only added the site to my reader, I also added my reader link to my iPhone. Now the site is handy all the time.

http://googlereader.blogspot.com/2008/05/brand-new-google-reader-for-iphone.html