Friday, May 23, 2008

Spreadsheet Form in Google Docs

I have started a survey to use with my students next year. I hope to assess their level of computer ability. I would welcome any additions to it from you folks. It is saved as a google spreadsheet. Anyone on pvlearners should be able to edit it from this link. Just choose the "edit" option and it should take you from the spreadsheet to the page where you can add questions. Thanks for any ideas you have in advance.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/a/pvlearners.net/ccc?key=pvbjoVL8vuoEnewYt0I22QA&hl=en

1 comment:

MsK said...

I think the first question requires a lengthy answer from your kids.

I've noticed some of the fields get a little squirrely when long and short answers start coming in.

I think I would set up the questions (to begin with anyway) with short definite answers like the second question. I'd also provide a list to choose from. Deb :)